Grade 7 Supply List
D.A. Ferguson Middle School
Grade 7 Supply List for 2018-2019
- Six blue pens
- Six black pens
- Six red pens
- 24 HB pencils, sharpened. Mechanical pencils with extra lead are also acceptable.
- Three ultra-fine ultra-black sharpie markers
- 24 Felt pens (Fine tipped)
- Two highlighter pens different colors
- One set of 24 pencil crayons
- Three – 2 1/2” binders (Language, Math/Science, and Social) No zippered binders please
- Two hard covered composition books (100 sheets) 18cm x 24 cm
- One 1” binder for Health/Physical Education
- Two soft pencil cases (no plastic boxes, they break on the floors)
- Two packages of dividers
- Three packages of 500 lined loose leaf paper
- Three white erasers
- One solar powered calculator
- One 30 cm (12 inch) metal ruler (not bendable)
- One good quality geometry set “Oxford”
- Two large white glue sticks (No colored glue please)
- One handheld pencil sharpener
- Two large boxes of Kleenex (give to homeroom teacher on first day)
- One pair of scissors
- Water bottle (not glass)
Padlock will be provided by school.
Rubber soled running shoes with a good arch support and WITH LACES
(Due to safety concerns “skate” shoes are an inappropriate choice for gym footwear) Sweat pants or gym shorts.
Bag for Phys. Ed clothes and runners to be kept at school. The bag could be a plastic shopping bag or a regular gym bag.
Access to badminton racquet and baseball glove.
PLEASE LABEL ALL SUPPLIES (including pencils/pencils , etc)