Ingredients: 1 lb. ground beef
1 cup of water
1 pkg. Taco Seasoning mix
1 Cup of grated cheese
1 Cup shredded lettuce
1 small tomato cut up
8 taco shells
Optional: Sour cream
- Brown the meat in a frying pan on medium—high heat.
- Drain grease.
- Stir in the water and seasoning mix.
- Cook over medium—low heat for 10 minutes until thickened and all the liquid is gone, stirring occasionally.
- In the mean time cut up the lettuce, tomato and cheese. Put in separate small bowls.
- Warm up taco shells in microwave for 10 seconds each and then fill them up- serve.
Makes 8 tacos