½ cup margarine
¾ cup brown sugar
½ tsp. vanilla
¾ cup flour
2 tbsp. cornstarch
½ tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. salt
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup choc. chips
- Preheat oven to 350f
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients till smooth and creamy
- Add the next 4 ingredients in to a med. size bowl.
- Slowly add this to the large bowl, stirring as you go. continue until all the flour mixture is gone.
- Add the last 2 ingredients and stir well.
- Drop by teaspoons on to the cookie sheets-leave some space in between, and make them the same size!
- Bake for 10-12 min. or until golden brown
- Place on cooling rack and let cool for a few minutes.
Makes 24 cookies