1 c. milk
1/4 c.Unsweetened Applesauce
1 1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. frozen blueberries
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Line the bottoms of a large muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, beat egg; stir in milk and applesauce.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture.
- Stir just until flour is moistened.
- Add blueberries. (Batter should be lumpy).
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Check with toothpick and then immediately remove from pan. Let cool before eating.