2 cups flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
½ tsp. salt
1/3 cup margarine
¾ cup milk
- In bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Make a well in dry mixtures add milk all at once.
- Stir with fork just till dough clings together.
- Knead gently on lightly floured surface (10 to 12 strokes).
- Roll or pat dough to ½-inch thickness.
- Cut with 2-½ inch biscuit cutter; dip cutter in flour between cuts.
- Bake on non-greased baking sheet at 450oF till golden, about 12 minutes