1 tubes of whole wheat
Pilsbury crescent rolls
1 small apple
1 tsp. of cinnamon
3 tbsp. sugar
- Turn oven on to 375 degrees F.
- Grease one round cake pan.
- Open crescent rolls and separate into 8 triangles.
- Wash, peel, core then chop the apple in to small pieces.
- Put the cinnamon and sugar in a medium size bowl. Add the apples then mix well!
- Drop a small spoonful of this mixture near the wide end of the each triangle.
- Fold the long points towards the middle over the filling.
- Seal together by pinching.
- Place seam side down in the cake pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Place on paper plates.
NOW YOU MAKE THE ICING:
½ cup of icing sugar
½ tsp. Vanilla
1 tbsp. Milk
1 ziplock baggie
- Mix icing sugar, vanilla, & milk in a small ziplock bag.
- Seal and squish together to mix.
- Cut a tiny hole in the corner & squeeze icing on pockets.
Back to Recipe Book Index